Monday, September 13, 2010

Last week of classes!

So I can't believe it but we are already on week 9 of my first quarter. I have half my finals on Friday then my Grande Manage and Block I final next week. I'm actually pretty nervous about my Block I final. I was able to practice my Hollandaise and French Omelets this weekend, but I'm hoping to practice my dices during the week. I feel like time has just flying by...I have some more pictures from Canape day so enjoy! But I just can't believe I'll be done with the program in a year. It's crazy to think that I really have to figure out where I want to internship and then work in such a short period of time. =)

Photos!
















Resturant of the Week!!

Jerry's in Wicker Park

Awesome sandwich place we ran to in between classes on Friday. Mainly a sandwich shop but it was nothing like what I was expecting. Gourmet sandwiches with a great selection of beers in a casual but classy location. Check it out!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

it did go really fast... :O but you're doing great! keep it up, love!